Dubbo Article Directory
Dubbo LOST and FOUND
Geaneology Notices, Re-connecting People Pets and Things
Lost Pets 2
Lost Relatives 0
Lost Friends 0
Lost and Found 0
Missing Persons 0
Dubbo News Articles
Public and Amature News stories from real people.
Do you have a serious or funny story the media is oblivious to, or a different angle on it? Post here for the Local, Statewide or Countrywide News Tab!
People Publishing Power to all 1000+ Australian Regional Network Websites
Local News 1
State News 0
Country News 1
Political News and Views
Dear Local Members and Electoral Candidates, Do you know so many times we got to go to an election and have absolutley no clue who you are and what you stand for. The mountains of Junk Mail you send out waste trees and go strait in the bin, Here you can "Tell your story to your Town" Post your News, Video and Policy on dubbo.guide and keep it up to date.
Government and Public Service
The Australian Regional Network of over one thousand Town and City websites representing all Australia is a family owned business. Approved by the Australian Government to display Tripple Zero information and an approved Stage 2 NEIS Startup business. Our goal is to provide a useful information service, We hope to engage more with Government, we hope you will consider using dubbo.guide as a great public resource to easily and inexpensivley put public information into your Region. Our Articles are generally discovered directly from Search Query's we already have Tens of Thousands of visitors coming into our Network please consider engaging with us
Help needed and Volunteering
The Australian Regional Network can try to help you shine a light through the "I Need Help" article category - All Member Level Community Service - Broadcast options to the ARN network, if you use a STATE or the the Australia Key, please try to indicate your local region in your Article - this is a Community Service and Spammers and Abusers of this Public Help category will have their account immediatley banned.
I Need Help 0
For Business and Community
Jobs 1Tried everything else?
Post it on our Mobile Friendly SEO Enabled 1000+ Australian Websites!
Post a Review of your Local Business or Community Organisation!
General Articles from your Dubbo business leaders in the following categories
Alternative Health 1
Eco Green 1
Food and Wine 1
Galleries and Museums 0
Hair and Beauty 0
Health and Fitness 0
Mind Body Spirit 0
Retail and Shopping 0
Schools and Education 0
Trades and Services 1
Create your own Article for Dubbo
Tips for Writing an Effective Community or Business Article for Dubbo, New South Wales, Australia
1. Start with a catchy headline that summarizes the essence of your article. It should be brief, informative, and attention-grabbing.
2. Use simple and clear language that is easy for your audience to understand. Avoid using jargon, technical terms, or buzzwords.
3. Provide accurate and up-to-date information about the community or business you are writing about. Make sure to fact-check your information and cite your sources properly.
4. Highlight the unique features, strengths, and challenges of the Dubbo region and its people. Showcase the local culture, traditions, and history.
5. Use anecdotes, examples, and personal stories to make your article more relatable and engaging. Avoid generalizing or stereotyping.
6. Include quotes from local leaders, experts, or residents to add credibility and diversity of perspectives. Use their names and titles when applicable.
7. Focus on the impact and relevance of your topic to the Dubbo community or businesses. Show how it relates to their daily lives, goals, and interests.
8. Use a conversational tone and add some humor, if appropriate, to make your article more enjoyable to read. Keep in mind the tone and style of the media outlet you are writing for.
9. Conclude your article with a call-to-action or a positive message that inspires your readers to take action or learn more about the topic.
10. Proofread and edit your article to ensure it is accurate, clear, and error-free. Check for spelling, grammar, punctuation, and formatting.